We're working with an incredibly talented design agency in the Exeter area to help them recruit a key member of their agency team. They're currently a team of awesome creative designers, with an enviable client list, doing award winning work, but they want to grow, and they need a talented client services person to help them with that. You'll be the first Senior Account Manager / Client Services Manager to join the agency, and with this comes a huge opportunity to make a difference. If you deliver them new clients and farm they're existing client base successfully, then it won't be long before you get the chance to build your own team.
For more info, please read on!
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager within a design / creative, branding, marketing or packaging agency environment.
- FMCG client experience is a bonus, as many of their clients are FMCG brands, but it's not essential. They have other corporate, Public Sector and Charity clients too.
- You must be an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who is able to demonstrate exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts. Client development skills are essential!
- The new business and marketing side is really important - they're a smaller, but established agency with big ambitions to grow. Willingness to put yourself in front of new clients, and promote the agency through marketing activity is key.
You will be lead the client services / account management effort for the agency, and will act as Senior Account Manager, marketing manager and business development person (with the support of the founding directors) for the agency. Delivery of branding and design projects will be part of your role, but this is more than just a project delivery role. The reason the agency is hiring is that they want to continue to market themselves to interesting brands, win the best work, and grow the business. The ideal candidate is likely to be a Senior Account Manager for a design, branding, marketing or other form of creative agency, but job titles may vary!
They're a very attractive design and branding agency with an amazing and varied client base which includes a whole host of well-known FMCG brands as well as other corporate, Public Sector and Charity brands.
They employ some of the most talented designers and creative in the region, and their work is extremely high quality. It's also a great place to work, with a friendly, fun studio vibe.
They're well established and known as one of the best branding agencies in the area. They're ambitious and looking to grow.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary, in the region of £30k-£35k plus bonus.
- The opportunity to work with some really nice brands in a variety of sectors including FMCG.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country and make them more famous!
- A rare opportunity to carve out your own, bigger opportunity, within a top quality design agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call