£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Profit share scheme, 26 days holiday, free parking, gym membership, 8% pension scheme
30 days ago
Experience we need.
- A proven track record as a Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive - able to take responsibility for both the development and the delivery of digital strategy for the organisation.
- Experience working as a digital marketing specialist or similar for a fairly large organisation (perhaps in financial services, retail/eCommerce, telco) or an agency specialising in digital marketing.
- Experience in line managing and developing a digital marketing team - there will be at least 3 direct reports for this role.
- An understanding of Information Architecture, Landing Page Optimisation and knowledge of the impact of good design and layout on optimisation and conversion.
- Solid organisation and time management skills, with experience in setting out key objects, managing timescales and ensuring a high quality of work.
A brand new Digital Marketing Manager role reporting to the Head of Marketing and owning the digital marketing function across the business. You'll create, define and execute the overall strategy and manage a team of 3 in implementing campaigns to generate leads, acquire new customers and build brand awareness. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll also work closely with senior (board level) stakeholders and different business units so strong communication skills are a must! You'll manage the digital budget, report back on digital strategy and build influence with colleagues to champion a culture of digital across the brand.
The company is a respected, long running company currently going through a major digital transformation. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core marketing team. My client offers a collaborative, work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including profit share opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £35,000 - £40,000
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- My work offers – online discounts through Perkbox
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 25 days holiday (26 days from 2019)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.