£20000 - £26000 per annum
30 days ago
This would really suit someone who's data savvy and fascinated by all things numbers! You'll also exposure to a range of digital media channels and there's huge scope to build on your existing skill set.
Experience we need.
- 12 months' plus commercial experience in a similar data marketing or market analyst role
- Degree educated 2:2 or higher, ideally in business, finance or maths related
- Some exposure to using web tools tools, including reporting and analysis
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Strong communication skills, with experience working in a team environment
Any experience in Google Analytics would be a big advantage for this one, but not an essential. We need someone who's pro-active and driven with a real spark. A real go-getter!
As the team's Marketing, Data & Insight Analyst, you'll report into the Head of Customer Engagement but work closely with the wider digital marketing team. You'll be responsible for all of the monitoring and reporting of the marketing team and will optimise campaigns in order to improve results. You'll also analyse existing user journeys, provide insight into customer retention and ensure implementation of only tracking and tagging. You'll work on internal projects and support the team on strategic, bigger picture stuff too!
The company is a respected, long running company currently going through a major digital transformation. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core marketing team. My client offers a collaborative, work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including profit share opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £20,000 - £26,000
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- My work offers – online discounts through Perkbox
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 25 days holiday (26 days from 2019)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.