The experience we need.
- Advanced SQL skills (ability to write complex queries, multi-table joins, view, functions and stored procedures)
- Power BI & DAX skills are essential.
- Data Modelling
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Business Objects)
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- A passion for working with data, including high-quality and accurate work, and an ability to summarise key findings in simple terms
- Business / Analytic / Statistical qualification – ideally a degree level qualification in one of these subjects, but non-graduates considered with relevant experience
- Agree BI and analysis specifications with the client, showing an ability to understand their commercial needs and operational capabilities, and translate these into project requirements
- Manage the delivery of BI reporting and analysis projects, acting as a point of contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with technical resources to design and model the data systems to support BI applications.
- Design optimal and cost-effective BI solutions to meet agreed requirements and enable clients to meet their business objectives.
- Develop strategies for various BI solutions, analytics platforms and reporting.
- Conduct the analysis to deliver high quality analysis work to the client, sense checking all numerical output, results and recommendations.
- Lead on major analysis projects, conduct or manage sections of work and deliver presentations, consultancy and training workshops
- Ensure that jobs are delivered to agreed budget and timescales. Efficient job production to maintain internal profitability on managed projects. Observing and using internal financial procedures and processes for invoicing, purchase orders etc
- Use appropriate internal procedures for proposing, briefing, specifying, conducting and delivering BI and analysis solutions
- Assist in supporting new business efforts to secure analysis work e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes
The successful, evolving company aims to support existing organisations through deriving insight from data, efficiency through systems & automation, results through intelligent campaigns.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is up to £40k, depending on experience. The role comes with some fantastic benefits including; pension scheme, company days out, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.