The experience we need.
We need a creative thinker with an enquiring, analytical mind and an innovative vision of brand strategy and B2B demand generation across all communication channels. Quick to assimilate complex information, you have the ability to present it in a simple, understandable and convincing way, identifying key insights and validating your recommendations with data analysis and research.
- Recent agency side B2B marketing experience, ideally working on EMEA and broader international projects, with a focus on the technology and software sectors.
- Proven in-depth strategic planning experience including brand strategy, positioning, innovation, insight, integrated marketing, demand generation and account-based marketing.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of data-led insight development and working in a data planning, research and analytics environment.
- A confident, compelling and convincing presenter able to clearly communicate complex strategies in an engaging way that encourages buy-in from clients.
- Work with our clients to establish their aims and objectives, and develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products, competitors, challenges and opportunities.
- Generate insights from multiple diverse data sources to help formulate effective strategies for existing and prospective clients that lead to engaging communications.
- Work closely with our client service, creative and digital teams to lead on, and deliver, brand strategy, campaign direction and data insight for clients and prospective clients.
- Develop, manage and analyse research projects, workshops and focus groups and present strategic plans and conclusions to the client.
- With the support of the rest of the planning team monitor the success of campaigns as they run, analysing results and suggesting changes and improvements where necessary
An award-winning creative agency with offices near Oxford and in London, an impressive list of clients and a talented team. They are growing rapidly and looking for a strategic Planner to join our planning team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £45k depending on experience
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Regular social events.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.