The experience we need.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a home retail & consumer marketing.
- Deliver best-in class content and solutions through direct retail and trade channels.
- Management of a marketing budget to ensure marketing programmes executed are ROI optimised.
- Proven track record of converting high-level business and marketing strategy into tangible, effective across channels.
- End-to-end experience of the marketing process from initial briefing all the way to execution.
- Understanding of workflows from creation to product launch to achieve the business goals.
- Experienced in planning and delivering marketing activities across a range of channels.
- Experience in creating and collating product catalogues with tending experience.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes across various touchpoints or mediums (e.g. packaging, in-store, online, mobile, print, direct).
- Strong understanding of the branded products and services and broad business strategy and challenges.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, InDesign Adobe Suite).
- To create and develop a new transactional retail website.
- To improve the current trade websites and marketing material which includes print, catalogues, campaigns, social media and mailers.
- Champions and protects the brand and/or creative idea while leading and inspiring teams to deliver the best creative solution that transcends touchpoints (packaging, mobile, print, etc.).
- Cover multi-channel including direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events and research in line with the marketing strategy and individual brand strategies.
- Be responsible for the brand management of the businesses core brands, ensuring consistent brand representation amongst internal and external customers.
- Carry out regular competitor & market analysis, and cross check against strategy to ensure it remains effective.
- Work with the Sales Manager to create campaigns that are coordinated across internal and external sales teams.
- Liaise closely with all departments to ensure marketing support every area of the business where needed.
- Inputting into the creation of the marketing budget in line with company objectives to ensure strategies are achieved and to be responsible for the management of this budgeted spend.
- Ensure all campaigns are launched to deadline with a clearly identified target audience and results focused KPIs, reporting back to the directorship.
- Manage the initiation and development of all print materials including trade and retail catalogues, ensuring product catalogues are designed, collated and printed to deadline.
- Website management or retail and trade branded websites.
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements
- Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media
An evolving business based in central Poole, with a great track record of excellent staff. They are designers and manufacturers of homeware products for domestic and commercial use and they supply to top retailers nationwide. They’ve been in business for over 75 years and have a core set of long-standing values they uphold resulting in an exceptional reputation.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary upwards of £45k
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox is available to all employees
- Hours are 8-5 Monday to Thursday and 8-4 on a Friday
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.