The role is based near to St Pauls tube station.
The experience we need.
- A proven background in SEO - good technical SEO experience is a must.
- Ideally working for a big brand or corporate environment (or a digital / SEO agency who works with big brand clients)
- Confident reporting on results and presenting strategic ideas to senior stakeholders
- Able to take senior managers on a journey and get their buy in
- Excellent relationship building-skills - the SEO manager will be good at getting things done in a large organisation
This is an exceptional SEO Manager role for an agency-side or in-house candidate who is technically strong and who is comfortable driving SEO for a big brand, via an external SEO agency. The ideal candidate will be comfortable planning and delivering best-in-class SEO work and will be confident dealing with senior stakeholders, thinking strategically and driving the best results from your agencies.
A well-known, national brand who have excellent customer satisfaction ratings. They're a large organisation with lots of opportunity and they're digital team is growing. There's a clear path for progression here and lots of training and development. They are very customer-driven, which comes from the CEO directly. They have an amazing culture and working environment with very little red tape, where big ideas are allowed to flourish and you can gets lots done.
What you’ll get in return.
- Up to £56,000 basic salary + £4k car allowance and a 4% cash benefit (equivalent to a £62k salary)
- Excellent pension
- Bonus of 10% or more depending on performance
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial, and ongoing career development, training and an excellent work culture.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.