The experience needed
- 2+ years of mobile development experience with expert knowledge of developing apps for iOS or Android
- Skills in using Objective-C (Swift is a plus)
- Other technical skills should include: Core Data (they use a little bit), StoreKit, IAP
- Experience in managing the whole Software Development lifecycle, from shaping architecture and technical quality through to delivery and testing
As a Mobile Developer (iOS / Android) you will be sat within the wider digital and development team and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding mobile app projects. You'll ensure all developments are documented and meet high level design requirements. You’ll also report on development progress, liaise regularly with senior stakeholders and provide strong input into platform design.
My Client is on a mission to explore innovative ways to help more and more homes and businesses use clean renewable energy. To help them succeed this mission they are looking for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking Mobile Developers (IOS/Android) who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be at the forefront of mobile development for a Smart-enabled world, driven by renewable energy - engaging people in a better way to produce, consume and share energy through digital development.
What you’ll get in return.
The chance to work for a well-known ethical brand and a growing mobile development team.
- £65,000 - £80,000 Basic salary DOE
- Home working
- Flexible working
- Trust driven environment
- Flexible Benefits
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call John Austin on 01173178103.