Negotiable on experience
over 2 years ago
The experience we need.
- 3+ years of commercial prototyping and mockup experience working on medium to large complex websites and mobile apps
- Expertise in creating engaging UI designs using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Principal
- Experience of Framer X, InVision Studio and Axure to wire frame, sitemap and data modeling
- Any experience of working in an Agile environment would be advantageous
As the team's UX Architect you will be sat within the wider experience team of UX Architects and Designer, Developer and Product Owners and will have huge scope to practise evidence-based design and UX strategy to deliver a variety of experiences for the company's various B2B clients. You'll be guiding a brand vision and produce high quality, user centered (evidence based) design for mobile tablet and desktop.
An award-winning creative agency with offices near Oxford and in London, an impressive list of clients and a talented team. They are growing rapidly and have a very well renowned digital team.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known agency and join a growing visual design & user experience team
- A competitive salary and central work location
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Plenty of social events and a great internal culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Dan on 0117 3178103.