The experience we need.
- Demonstrable experience of testing a wide range of websites, with sound understanding of test processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Brilliant analytical skills and knowledge of test-case creation techniques
- Excellent visual awareness and attention to detail
- Good understanding of content management systems (CMS) or similar multi-user workflow based systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies including Agile. and waterfall would be a bonus
Reporting directly to the Head of Testing, you will be conducting testing on a wide range of websites and web apps. You’ll also work closely with designers, developers, creative directors, and account managers to deliver complex systems with the highest levels of quality, hence why good communication skills are essential.
A typical day will include most of the following:
- Testing websites for functionality, accuracy and adherence to web standards and design.
- Working closely with business analysts and software developers to help create functional specifications and define acceptance criteria
- Getting involved in all testing phases from test preparation to test execution
- Recording and reporting testing results to project teams
They’ve been in the business for decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of over 50+ people. They’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter while you do it.
They're all very sound people who like drinking tea and eating an array of sweet treats, usually in biscuit form, during the day. They enjoy a few beers and arranging other activities when the working day is over - this includes a semi-regular bike ride out to interesting pubs in and around Bristol for food and a few drinks.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A fun team environment with a good amount of banter and lots of respect from the management team.
- The chance to work on a vast array of projects from small apps right up to pan-European website with marketing automation and high volumes of content.
- The chance to test websites and apps in the latest tech, for well-known brands.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.