The experience we need.
Insight Consultant specification.
-5+ years consultancy experience within front-end innovation and/or insight.
-Knowledge and evidence of human-centred design methods and techniques that can be applied to challenges.
-You will be able to demonstrate a combination of strategic, creative and analytical skills.
-Thrive in a fast pace work environment.
-Global travel is essential for this role.
-Likely to have a design or design related degree
-A curious nature and demonstrable complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
Insight and Innovation is key to this agency`s continued growth. We are looking for an Insight and Innovation Consultant to manage and deliver projects for some of the worlds most recognised brands, bring clarity to ambiguity, build and develop client relationships.
- Support with proposal writing and client engagement.
- Define, manage and deliver innovation projects to create clarity out of ambiguity to frame opportunities and ideas.
- Plan and facilitate workshops, delivering clear and concise output.
- Plan and moderate fieldwork, steer discussion and investigate participants’ actions or comments to drive insight.
- Analyse insight activities to understand the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ behind what people say and do.
- Distil analysis and insight into clear recommendations.
- Build and deliver clear presentations to clients.
This consultancy focus on meaningful work, with a clear ethical focus. They have an exceptional team, fantastic company culture and provide the opportunity to work with some amazing clients.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary, 25 days on holiday, pension, private healthcare for yourself and your family, company bonus, training budget, yoga, regular socials and team days out.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark Trist a call.