£30000 - £35000 per annum
11 days ago
Experience we need.
- A proven track record as a Digital Marketing Manager, Website / E-commerce Manager or similar – with commercial experience managing 1+ websites, visitor acquisition and customer retention
- Experience working as a digital marketing specialist or similar for a fairly large organisation (perhaps in retail, hospitality, tourism or e-commerce) or an agency specialising in digital and CRM marketing.
- Hands on experience (at least 3 years) in managing website CMS platforms (Umbraco preferred), operating CRM systems (these guys use Microsoft Dynamics) and developing retention driven, customer-centric digital campaigns across email, social, search etc.
- An understanding of Information Architecture, Landing Page Optimisation and knowledge of the impact of good design and layout on optimisation and conversion.
- Solid organisation and time management skills, with experience in setting out key objects, managing timescales and ensuring a high quality of work.
A brand-new Digital Marketing Manager role reporting to the Head of Digital and owning the digital marketing function across the business and its multiple sites. You’ll manage and develop the core websites whilst monitoring customer retention activity to create and execute targeted email and content driven campaigns. Taking a data-driven approach, you’ll monitor and analyse commercial performance across the website / CRM and work with the wider team to ensure commercial targets are hit. Strong communication skills are also a must, as you’ll be liaising regularly with the company’s digital agency as well as board-level stakeholders.
The company is a respected, long running company who are going through an exciting growth period. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core digital team. My client offers a collaborative, work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including an annual bonus. Centrally based, they’re also situated in the heart of Bristol!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000
- Competitive 10% annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare Benefits
- 22 days holiday holidays + bank holidays
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.