Any successful applicants will have the opportunity to create original copy, helping to identify key insights, come up with new ideas, concepts and appealing content, all while ensuring the target audience is engaged. dependent
The experience we need.
Successful copywriters will have:
- A solid background as a copywriter, with at least 2 years previous agency experience within a creating or marketing environment
- A varied portfolio showcasing your skills as a copywriter including long and short copy examples
- Knowledge of adapting your tone of voice depending on the campaign and essentially using corporate tone
- Experience and confidence in communicating ideas and delivering compelling copy content across print, digital and social media
- Well developed research skills, an enquiring mind and curiosity to learn about unfamiliar topics
- Experience of writing in the technology sector would be beneficial
As the Copywriter, you'll be working closely with the creative, digital and client service teams to create high quality, long and short format copy and will be working predominantly on B2B campaigns. You will be playing a leading role in developing campaign messaging themes and creating copy for delivery across print, digital and social media channels. Supporting client brand strategy projects by carrying out research, e.g. target audience interviews and developing tone of voice guidelines.
You will also be assisting with new business pitches and creating copy content for presentations, while also taking responsibility for multiple copy-writing projects to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
An award winning growing creative agency with an impressive list of clients and a brilliant working environment including, a large breakout area and 'beer fridge Fridays'. The team is growing and is now around 100 people with the general culture being friendly, not corporate but still professional.
What you'll get in return.
You'll receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, as well as a comprehensive package. You’ll work as part of a collaborative and fun team with clear progression opportunities. You will have a range of benefits to choose from including a pension scheme and private health care.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more information on this or similar roles, please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.