The successful Digital Media Manager will join one of the most established agencies in Bristol and with that comes pretty much every bit of training, data resource, white paper or research capability that you could ever wish for.
They also work with a fantastic portfolio of national and global brands, all of which are moving their spend over to digital so it's a massive growth area. I have the ideal mix of close-knit-team-feel vs bigger agency clout.
The experience we need.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Media Manager, Digital Planner / Buyer or similar for a leading marketing or digital agency, or a media owner, or in-house for an established brand
- You should have an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the display market, with a thirst for keeping on top of the ever-changing world of digital advertising.
- You will be analytical, results driven and hands-on.
The successful Digital Media Manager will become a central member of the digital media team for an agency who are very well known. You'll be the key contact day to day for two of their biggest clients (both are well-known consumer brands). The Digital Media Manager will plan, manage and report on digital campaigns and become one of the 'go to' digital media specialists within the agency. The team is growing and there's a huge opportunity for you to progress here.
The team is very well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers. Although the agency is one of the bigger agencies in the area, the planning team is small and close knit.
The vibe is fun, fast-paced and hard-working. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best agencies in the area.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Great company benefits
- Exceptional career development and training opportunities
- All of the resources you could possibly
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.