£30000 - £40000 per annum
9 days ago
This is a role for an experienced PPC Executive with hands on campaign experience, who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys making a real difference with a channel that is highly valued throughout the company. On offer is a competitive salary, great benefit package and the chance to work with an incredible team for a globally known adventure travel brand.
Experience we need.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar PPC (pay per click) role, either for a digital marketing or media agency, or in-house for a big brand name
- Experience in managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising
- Experience in using a number of PPC tools, including Good Analytics, Optimise etc.
- Experience managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets at one time
The ideal candidate will have also come from the travel, hospitality or ecommerce industry or have had some experience with these sectors.
As the company's PPC Executive you'll be responsible for the delivery of all paid search (PPC) activity for the business. You'll report into the Head of Marketing and work closely with the rest of the marketing team. You'll take the lead in developing, managing and optimising PPC / pay per click campaigns across Google, Bing and social networks. We’re looking for somebody with strong communication skills who isn’t afraid to push bounderies and make key decisions, with ambitions to grow with the company.
The company are fantastic; they're a well respected, long running adventure travel brand that operate worldwide. It’s a fairly lean, agile and fast moving, commercially driven business looking to grow their core digital marketing and acquisition team. My client offers a great work environment as well as flexible hours, open plan offices and an excellent benefit package. Safe to say, they know how to look after their employees!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 - £40,000
- Great discount on personal travel and holidays
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- Bupa health care benefits
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 25 days holiday (26 days from 2019)
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.