The experience we need.
- Experience of managing a team of agency planners
- Worked in customer engagement, including CRM or Loyalty, ideally within a top 10 agency
- Can lead strategy development, on at least two clients, working closely with others to develop award winning engagement programmes
- B2C experience on major UK or international brands
- Has led the strategy development for new business pitches
- Can produce creative briefs
You'll work closely with creatives, client services and technologists to drive strategic thinking on all client accounts.
As Planning Director you'll:
• Interpret research data to pull out findings
• Produce compelling conclusions and recommendations from research
• Define and scope research projects and oversee junior team members in the preparation of the source material
• Use standard and proprietary strategy models
• Use of insight tools
• Produce customer journey maps showing the engagement opportunities for clients
A very well established, Cotswolds based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines data, insight and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience, in the region of around £60,000
- Great company benefits
- A chance to make real change to the top level culture and operations of this great agency
- Relocation support potentially on offer
- Exceptional career development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.