£27000 - £32000 per annum
5 days ago
Experience we need.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar brand and content led communications role, either in-house for a B2C brand or for a PR, comms or marketing agency
- Great commercial experience in producing brand-focused copy, across digital and print, with a focus on tone of voice
- Experience in managing brand guidelines and acting as a brand ambassador, ideally across the retail, financial or professional service sector
- Solid organisation and time management skills, with experience in setting out key objects, managing timescales and ensuring a high quality of work.
The Role .
In this brand new Brand & Communications Manager role, you'll ensure that all company material is brand-aligned with a real focus on tone of voice. You'll deliver brand evolution across the business, driving employee and customer engagement. You'll copy write customer communications and company-wide content across web, email, offline and social as well as working with the wider digital marketing / development team to ensure brand guidelines work and compliment website, app etc. You'll also coordinate customer engagement events and build engaging brand campaigns to drive retention.
The company is a respected, long running company currently going through a major digital transformation. They're ambitious though and the team are fairly lean, agile and commercial driven, now looking to grow and build their brand presence. My client offers a collaborative, work environment as well as a highly competitive salary and great package including profit share opportunities.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £27,000 - £32,000
- Profit Share Scheme
- Excellent 8% voluntary contribution pension scheme
- My work offers – on line discounts through Perkbox
- Free parking, discounted gym
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.