Salary dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
12-month Maternity Contract
The experience we need.
- 3+ years' commercial experience, working in a PR & Media or Publicity role, either in-house or for a similar creative media, TV or production agency
- Solid understanding of the B2B media landscape with experience in writing press releases and preparing publicity materials
- Strong communicator with plenty of experience managing B2B media relations, internal and external stakeholders - this really is a key part of the role!
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently, able to cope under pressure with a flexible and supportive approach to the team
As PR & Media Manager, you'll be the primary point of contact for everything PR & Media across the business. You'll be accountable for the following:
- The roll-out the company's B2B PR strategy across the UK and globally
- Working closely with the social media and community to help promote B2C content and B2B services
- The internal point of contact for press and media across different business units of the company and the main editor for the company website
- Management of external, third party agencies
- Management of all press events, launches, forums, conferences etc
A household-name brand with an amazing creative studio & marketing team, excellent benefits package and incredible internal culture. This really is a brand you want on your CV! They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you're passionate about everything media, TV and film.
What you’ll get in return.
- Opportunity to work with a well-loved, award-winning creative brand
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- On-site subsided gym
- On-site subsided canteen
- Incredible internal culture, team events and social activity
- Amazing central location
- Simply Health Scheme
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.