My client urgently requires an experience SAS / SPSS Senior Marketing Data Analyst to work on an initial 3-month contract, immediate start!!
Overall purpose of the job:
To lead the strategic development of the Membership database and develop data-driven, actionable insights in support of planned marketing activity to acquire, activate and retain members. To plan, analyse, and improve.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a data strategy to manage and enhance the database. This includes implementing best practice on the MDW, awareness of other systems and data, and incorporating the impact and mitigation of changing legislation.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Manager and Campaign Manager to manage the Direct Marketing agency to deliver a successful multi-channel offsite acquisition programme. Brief the agency on key insights and available data and advise on the purchase of prospect data and targeting of prospects where required. Monitor output to ensure best strategic fit.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Manager providing insight on different sub-populations of the base in terms of behaviour and retention to inform the strategic approach and customer journey to achieve the goal of improving retention rates.
- Plan and develop measurement techniques to evaluate and refine activity, including test and learn, performance reporting and deeper analysis. Translate results into usable information.
- Utilise modelling techniques to inform campaign planning activity, customer journeys and strategy.
- Develop and produce a monthly reporting dashboard to monitor KPIs relating to acquisition, retention, and supporter behaviour including Gift Aid take up and email penetration.
- Develop supporter insights which underpin income generation activity in Member and Visitor Marketing and Fundraising.
- Segment and profile the database and develop ROI predictions to ensure campaign success.
- Regularly evaluate the base, and ensure that the motivational segmentation is applied appropriately, recommending and implementing change where necessary.
- Work with the Senior Campaign Manager to monitor and evaluate the contact strategy.
- Provide data and analysis to support business cases across Marketing and Commercial teams
- Work with the Business Performance Analyst to formulate budgets and produce monthly forecasts.
- Work with the Senior Customer Insight Manager to ensure appropriate targeting for research.
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative research findings in the context of database development and campaign planning activity.
- Develop a data capture strategy across all marketing communications.
- Promote data-driven decision making across the organization.
If of interest, please press apply now.