The experience we need.
- An experienced Planner or Strategist with a proven agency-side background
- Expertise in both brand strategy and campaign strategy
- Data planning experience (CRM) would be an added bonus but is not essential
- Must be a Senior or Lead Planner who is comfortable taking the lead with big brand clients
- Able to work with big brands to review brand strategy, establish what the brand stands for and set the strategy for its activations.
The ideal opportunity for an experienced agency-side Senior Brand Planner or Strategist who's worked with well-known consumer brands. You'll join an established team of industry experts in their central London office near to Moorgate and St Pauls stations. This is a 3 month contract initially, to offer cover whilst they recruit a permanent Senior Planner (and to allow for handover). There is plenty of scope for this to be extended or, if you're interested, it could be a temp-to-perm role.
We're interested to hear form candidates who can start ASAP. We hope to set up interviews with the agency the week next week with the view to the new candidate starting before the end of the month, but there is flexibility for the right person (depending on your competition!).
An award-winning, consumer-focused integrated agency with global brand clients and a world-class team. They're part of a bigger group but still feel like an independent agency in many ways.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive day rate in the region of £250-£350/day
- 3 month contract which could be extended
- Chance of a perm role for the right person
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.