The experience we need:
Ideally, the Direct Marketing Assistant will have gained experience client or agency side. The Direct Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Direct Marketing team across all channels, in both acquisition and retention.
- General understanding of marketing principles and experience of CMS, marketing system administration and multiple project management.
- Experience of CRM, campaign co-ordination, membership or loyalty marketing as well as working with brand guidelines.
- Be a problem solver and have excellent communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Be responsible for delivering eCRM campaigns using the email marketing system.
- Collate content from third parties, whilst updating online content on a regular basis using CMS.
- Oversee the production of mailing, proofing and campaign results.
- Produce and deliver member acquisition marketing campaigns.
Our client is a reputable household name in the leisure industry, with UK wide membership and an international attraction. Based in Swindon they offer a workplace like no other, where no two days are the same.
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary paying up to £23k depending on experience + excellent benefits.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam Thaker a call.