The experience we need.
- Personal qualities including: discretion, non-corporate, inquisitive mind, entrepreneurial, assertive
- Experience of driving cultural / people changes ideally within a marketing or creative environment or tech start-up
- CIPD qualification
- A generalist with proven experience in Learning and Development and Recruitment
- Knowledge of employment law
- Experience embedding culture into an organisation
- Previously been a member of board or leadership team
- Know how to map talent and design career pathways
- Pace, energy, drive and passion
Lots of the people and culture transformation is already under way and the vision and values have been set. We need someone to sit on the leadership team to now drive this change and see it through. We're looking for someone who relishes getting stuck in hands on, and not an HR theorist.
As Head of People and Culture you'll:
- Be an inspiring leader of the cultural behaviours this agency are looking to instil
- Be the "voice of the people" to steer the business strategy
- Create an employee engagement plan with trackable results
- Get to know everyone in the agency
- Raise the bar in how this agency operates internally
- Manage a team of 2
- Develop and implement meaningful learning and development initiatives
- Focus on diversity, inclusion, equality
- Take a hands-on approach
A very well established, Cotswolds based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines data, insight and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on experience, in the region of around £70,000
- Great company benefits
- A chance to make real change to the top level culture and operations of this great agency
- Relocation support potentially on offer
- Exceptional career development
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.