As well as working closely with clients on paid social strategy, this is a very hands-on role implementing campaigns and training the team on implementation and best practice. As such, the successful Paid Social Director will have hands-on knowledge of the paid social platforms for targeting strategies, set-up and ongoing optimisation of campaigns.
The experience we need.
- Extensive hands-on commercial experience delivering successful paid social campaigns
- An established career in digital marketing and a passion for the latest trends
- Experience working first-hand with big brands on a day-to-day basis
- Team management experience
- Analytics experience to guide paid social strategy and monitor ROI.
This is a very hands-on role, leading and inspiring a small team to deliver first-class paid social campaigns. You'll have the hands-on expertise to analyse campaigns, develop paid social strategies and actually implement the campaigns, training team members where required and delivering on ROI. You'll also have the gravitas and personality needed to establish relationships with clients, stakeholders, team members and media owners.
This is one of the leading agencies in the South West with a reputation for delivering first-class digital campaigns, which has seen them win a host of iconic brands as clients.
What you'll get in return.
You'll be rewarded with a great basic salary of £50-70k dependant on experience and there’s a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.