Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
To aid this programme they are looking for Technology Procurement Team Manager to manage the deployment of e-procurement processes and systems globally. Currently my client is almost through wave 1 but are looking for this person to guide them through wave 2 across Europe.
The Technology Procurement Team Manager will lead & manage the Global Procurement Technology and Processes Team (6), driving higher team performance, simplification mindsets, team learning & clear priorities in controlled financial services regulated environment to global stakeholders in a fast paced, demanding operational environment.
You will be responsible for proactive engagement and deeper relationships with key global stakeholders through the Global Supply Management Forum. This includes all markets and Legal and Finance functions and an offshore partner.
Skills / Knowledge /Experience/ Capabilities
- Leadership & People Management
- Operational Team Planning
- Commercial Management
- Relationship Management
- (Technical) e-Procurement knowledge
- Influencing & Strong Articulation
- Customer Service Management
- Stakeholder Management
- In depth knowledge ideally of Ariba and e-procurement processes
- Clear and articulate communicator, able to tailor messaging to all levels and variety of technical awareness.
- Strong commercial awareness & business skills
- Robust working knowledge of end to end Category Management & SRM processes.
- Ability to interpret complex data
- IT Knowledge – Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Ariba and Oracle iProcurement.
- Good working knowledge of demand management relating to transactional supply requirements.
- Proven track record of delivery & management of managing Procurement technical change in a global environment
- Proven up to date market knowledge of e-procurement ideally Ariba
- Procurement at a senior level influencing strategy and execution to drive business benefit
- Strong relationship management at all levels, internally & externally
- Ability to work globally, adapting to different cultural environments
- Working within a demanding, fast evolving environment with conflicting priorities
- Some Category Management experience also would be beneficial
• Salary up to £80,000 + 12% annual bonus
• Generous defined contribution pension scheme
• Annual performance related bonus and pay review
• Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays
• Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If of interest, please press apply.