The experience we need:
The Planner will have a solid grasp of complex information and be able to identify and understand key insights and recommendations in delivering integrated TTL strategy for blue chip brands.
- Either strategic client services or agency planning background
- Experience of working strategy and planning on large client brands
- Knowledge of data-led insight development and working in a data planning, research and analytics environment
- Confidently present complex strategies and present strategic plans and conclusions to the client to engage with clients and achieve buy-in
- Ideally a mix of B2B and B2C
- You'll drive strategic thinking on all client accounts, working closely with client services, creative and technologists
- Create insights from multiple diverse data sources to help formulate effective strategies for existing and prospective clients that lead to brand engagement
- Develop motivating and insightful creative briefs
- Support the rest of the planning team to monitor and report on the success of campaigns
A very well established, Cotswolds based multi-award winning agency who are seriously on the march! With a raft of new opportunities on the horizon, it's a great time to join a business who are seriously ambitious and whose work combines data, insight and creativity to bring exceptional customer engagement.
They have an enviable agency vibe where everyone gets stuck in working with global brands to produce a positive, collaborative and above all successful end result.
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary paying up to £40k depending on experience
- Excellent location with free parking.
- 25 days holiday plus Birthday off
- Pension scheme.
- Regular social events.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.