£25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Cycle to work, great agency environment
23 days ago
You'll join a super talented digital marketing team who have their finger on the pulse so there's plenty of scope to gain knowledge from them. And as their client base continues to grow, this is a really exciting time to join! It's a social, fast paced environment and they're looking for like minded people to grow the team.
The experience we need.
- 2 years’ + experience in a pure SEO role or a similar digital marketing role with plenty of exposure to SEO
- Proven ability to take full ownership of and manage SEO projects while delivering against company targets
- Experience in managing a suite of SEO tools, including Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager etc
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the greater digital team
- Fundamental understanding of Paid Search / Content Marketing / Social Media Marketing and impact on SEO
- Familiarity with web analytics, tracking and performance reporting
As an SEO Manager, you’ll work closely with the other SEO Manager’s to deliver varied SEO campaigns for the agency’s portfolio of clients. This will include:
- SEO campaign planning, implementation and analysis, ensuring SEO guidelines are adhered to.
- Taking full ownership of project delivery against targets and managing client relationships where needed
- Keeping up to date with latest changes regarding SEO best practice.
- Function as SEO advocate within the agency.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to work with a hugely talented and growing, digital marketing agency team to manage SEO briefs from start to finish for a niche portfolio of UK-wide and independent brands. My client offers a fun, fast-paced work environment and they look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known digital marketing agency and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including a pension contribution, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, central work location, progression opportunities and more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.