The experience we need.
- Over four years’ experience as an Art Director
- Outstanding artistic skills, with experience creating storyboards and presentation decks
- A good understanding of CRM
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint knowledge
- The ability to grasp the clients’ visual style and demonstrate it
- Digital advertising know-how and knowledge of best practices
- An attention to detail that upholds our high design standards
- Crafting visual solutions across their range of global clients
- Creating mood boards and presentation decks
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Guiding junior members of the team
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring clients’ visual style is consistent at all times
- Working with Copywriters to bring ideas to life
- Ensuring digital advertising best practices are always adhered to
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South West's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays up to £35k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits.
- Private Health
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- In house therapies - discounted
- Free car parking
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call.