The experience we need.
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative capacity
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Adaptable and go do approach
- Great communication skills
- both written and verbal
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls as required
- Schedule travel arrangements for senior members of the team as well as clients, when applicable
- Organise company events and outings
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate colleagues
- Maintain office supply inventory, manage orders
- Assist HR and Finance with administrative duties
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
This integrated digital agency is rapidly expanding, having a great working environment. They regularly organise social events, alongside winning awards.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays between £16-18k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call