The experience we need.
- Excellent organisational and time
- keeping skills and able to prioritise within a busy studio environment
- Bulletproof knowledge of print and digital production
- Strong software knowledge with streamlined working methodologies for artwork output
- The ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously and to manage competing priorities effectively
- Experience of managing digital, video, design and print production
- Project, workflow and budget management workflow experience
- A pro-active mindset and pre-emptive approach to problem-solving
- Oversee all projects running through the studio liaising with Creative and Client Services teams to keep work on schedule and to budget
- Ensure the creative and Client Services teams work efficiently within the agreed process
- Keep up-to-date with software developments, production techniques and print costs
- Build and manage relationships with colleagues, printers, suppliers and freelancers to ensure production is always running smoothly
- Guide colleagues through the stages production, including of proofing and final sign-off
- Creative amends and art-working a broad range of collateral, both for print and digital
- Push for excellence in all creative output
- Managing the hiring and setup of freelancers and agencies
- Taking on additional projects, duties and tasks as and when required.
- Day to day support of the company’s IT related issues and equipment
- Specifying, purchasing and setting up computers for new and existing staff
- Creating new software accounts (emails, MS Office)
- Maintaining secure database of passwords
This integrated digital agency is rapidly expanding, having a great working environment. They regularly organise social events, alongside winning awards.
What you’ll get in return.
- The salary band for the position pays between £20-35k depending on experience.
- Great company benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth a call