£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
The experience we need.
- 6-12 months + experience within an agency or junior marketing position
- Some experience of having worked in the pharma or healthcare industry - it's an essential for this one!
- Solid Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience in using additional packages / tools online
- A self-starter and confident, self-motivated person who works well with larger teams
- Good attention to detail, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have a bio science of life science degree, if not a solid background working for an ethical, product-focused pharmaceutical or healthcare brand.
As the team’s key Account Executive, you’ll report directly to the Account Director and support in all aspects of agency and client project management, working with the growing client service team. Initially, you’ll assist the team with financials, cost estimates and delivering on client briefs but there’s also a real long-term opportunity to develop your own client accounts and progress within the company. As an Account Executive, you’ll also develop and maintain strong relationships with the wider client team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun marketing team to develop key client campaigns. My client offers a fun work environment as well as some excellent progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to join!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with a well-known agency to help develop some impressive accounts
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and agency perks.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.