£26000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
The experience we need.
- 3 years + experience within an PR agency or similar PR focused role
- Experience in writing press releases, dealing with media contacts and organising press events
- Solid Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience in using additional packages / tools on line
- A self-starter and confident, self-motivated person who works well with larger teams
- Good attention to detail, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with technology brands would be highly desirable but not essential for this one! You must, however, have a real interest or enthusiasm for tech and emerging technology trends.
As the agency's PR Account Manager you’ll report into an Account Director and work closely with the client service and team, supporting with a number of core international accounts on a daily basis. You'll be managing multiple PR client campaigns, researching and writing press release, overseeing client briefings, pitching news stories into international media and reporting back on all projects. As the agency are still relatively small, there's a unique opportunity here to nurture and develop your own client accounts and make a real difference!
A boutique yet globally spread PR & Marketing agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in a beautiful, rural location and offer a good work, life balance. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is nice and busy. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative PR & marketing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity for international travel
- Opportunity to grow the agency as well as your own social media skill set
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.