We're working with one of the best creative exhibitions agencies in the area, and they're recruiting for an experienced Project Operations Manager (possible also knows as a Production Manager, or Estimator). The Project Operations Manager will produce estimates for all tier 1 projects and new business projects. If you enjoy project managing exhibition projects then there is plenty of room for you to do some of this as well.
This is a pivotal role within their project management team and this person will have a varied role overseeing all production going through the agency, managing all aspects of associated purchase orders to time, cost and quality, for all elements of exhibition / exhibit projects - both creative elements and the physical build.
The experience we need.
- Proven background in producing project estimates for large scale exhibition / exhibit projects
- Proven ability to oversea the production of all aspects (both creative and build) of exhibition / exhibit projects
- Project management of exhibitions experience would be a bonus and is not essential. If you would like to manage your own projects this can be accommodated, but the above two competencies are the core of the role
- Experience working for a exhibition agency would be highly preferable (or similar agency environment)
- You must be able to handle large and demanding clients, build strong internal relationships, and also strong external relationships with your suppliers.
- It goes without saying that you need to be great with numbers and incredibly organised too!
This will be predominantly office-based role with some travel from time to time, overseeing the day to day operational elements of projects including estimating and production. It'll be an incrediblty varied role as every project is different, and you'll get to work on all of the most exciting work going through the agency.
They have a fantastic project management team to help deliver projects, and you'll the the central hub for all things production and estimating.
Based in Indianapolios and with an office in the UK too, this agency is a specialist in the design and delivery of highly creative, big budget exhibitions and much more. They have been growing as a company over the last decade, and their ambition hasn’t wavered. They are still on the rise and are committed to staying at the top of their game, delivering world class projects, across the globe.
With a genuine love and passion for what they do, the sky really is the limit for this agency, and this is your opportunity to jump on board…
What you’ll get in return.
- A highly competitive salary between $40K-$60K (with a small amount of wriggle room for a superstar)
- 25 days annual holiday
- 10% performance related bonus
- The opportunity to work within a fantastic culture, with an excellent progression
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.