£30000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent work location, Pension Scheme, Health Benefits, Flexible / part-time working
15 days ago
12 Month Initial Contract
The experience we need.
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role with proven experience in delivering on internal and employee engagement comms campaigns, ideally in a B2B environment – either client-side or for a communications agency
- Excellent written and communication skills with the confidence to engage, influence and present to board level stakeholders
- Experience in producing content across video, digital and creative and leadership tool kits
- Experience in creating engaging content across multiple platforms as well as implementing the client’s tone of voice
Specific knowledge in behavioural change / employee change projects would be highly desirable for this one although not essential!
The right Internal Communications & Engagement Manager will support the client's internal teams as well as the agency in planning and implementing an internal comms and employee engagement strategy. You’ll play a pivotal part in the roll-out of several internal project globally, You’ll also manage international stakeholder relationships and develop content across multiple channels.
My client offers a great work environment as well as a highly competitive salary. They'll also consider flexible and part-time working for this one. The culture within both client and agency is fast moving and the project perfect for someone who really wants to make a difference!
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work for a dynamic communication'sagency for a global brand
- The opportunity to develop your internal communications skillset
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.