The experience we need.
- An experienced Senior Planner or Planner looking for a step up.
- A proven agency-side background would be ideal. If applying from the client side / in house, you must be able to demonstrate experience working in a multibrand environment (for well known brands).
- Brand strategy, CRM and digital strategy experience would be ideal.
- You don't need any data planning experience as the wider team is great at this stuff. It would still come in useful if you had it though.
The ideal opportunity for an experienced agency-side Senior Planner with brand and campaign planning experience. You'll join an established team of industry experts in their Bristol office, and will become a key member of the planning team.
An award-winning, consumer-focused integrated agency with global brand clients and a world-class team. They're part of a bigger group but still feel like an independent agency in many ways. They have a truly great culture and all of the perks you'd expect from a top tier agency, but none of the politics or big egos.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£55k plus benefits and bonus
- A great working environment
- Plenty of scope for progression in an agency that is growing steadily
- Access to some great brands/clients and the opportunity to win coveted industry awards for your work
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.