You'll join an established team of industry experts. The Business Director or Group Account Director will take the lead on one the agency's fastest growing clients, currently the second biggest in terms of revenue, but expected to be the flagship client in the next 12-18 months. You'll also head up another well-known B2C client, with a team of Account Manager, SAMs and an AD in your immediate team (5 in total).
The experience we need.
- Proven track record as a Group Account Director, Managing Partner or Business Director from digital marketing, direct marketing, CRM or integrated marketing agency. We need somebody who can hit the ground running with a big brand client with high expectations (but they're also lovely)
- Ability to take the lead on a global brand client and talk to Marketing Directors about CRM ans digital, as well as having a good appreciation of brand and creative.
This is a multi-award winning CRM and customer engagement agency - one of the best CRM agencies in the country. They have a great culture, lots of fun and a very supportive environment. You can expect nice perks included in the financial benefits but also the more day-to-day nice-to-haves like an amazing office space, fruit, breakfast bar and a highly supportive team around you. They are real innovators who are paving the future with their work too.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive basic salary up to £70k (and potential wiggle room or the right person in order to attract relocators from London and the likes)
- The opportunity to work with two amazing client on world-class insight-led digital and CRM strategies.
- Excellent career progression.
- Lots of fun and laughs along the way.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.