My Client is leading a Digital revolution in Insurance, building a more sustainable business and finding creative new ways to keep their customers safe, secure and informed.
The Cloud Programme is the biggest investment programme of any financial institution. My client uses the latest technology and work alongside leading suppliers to deliver a global automated, reliable and scalable cloud platform.
The platform is currently deployed to support the UK business. The next stage in the journey is to scale the platform globally to support the remaining markets.
The DevOps Engineer is a key member of the Cloud Platform team - charged with building, deploying and maintaining a global platform.
- Experience in orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes (Terraform and Packer), continuous integration and application configuration management (Puppet and Ansible)
- You will work with the DevOps Engineering Lead to recognise areas for improvement within customer environments around automation, CI-CD, and platform reliability and implement the recommendations
- Operating in a DevOps culture with close collaboration with operations, testing and release teams
- Working in an Agile environment collaborating with the product owner and key partners to define and prioritise business solutions
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Ability to work with customers to help them deliver their vision
- Software development experience with automation in Python, Ruby, or Go
- Proficient in AWS technologies and services - any AWS certification is an advantage
- Ability to implement end to end solutions from analysis and implementation through to operational support
- Advanced understanding of Windows or Linux operating systems
- Be highly motivated, dedicated and obsessive about continuous improvement
- £65,000 - £85,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save Scheme