Are you a Solution / Technical Architect who wants to make a real difference whilst working for an ethical organisation?
My Client is on a mission to explore innovative ways to help more and more homes and businesses use clean renewable energy.
Working within one of the 4 products lines, the Solution / Technical Architect delivers the technology solutions required to enable the Product Roadmap and implements architectural changes within their Product.
• Provide technical expertise across multiple systems and technologies.
• Propose technologies / solution options to identify best possible technological implementations that balance risk and value delivery.
• Work with other architects to analyse, split, and realize the implementation of architectural changes.
• Actively monitor and manage Technical Debt; reporting on technical debt and ensuring funding is secured to address it. Ensure inclusion within the budget.
• Understand and support the Portfolio by providing insight to the technology landscape of their Product, but also other Products; identify opportunities for reuse and rationalisation / simplification.
• Participate in and contribute to architectural governance groups.
• Work with the Portfolio Team to understand the necessary balance between customer delivery and technology enabler work.
• Support the Product Lead to ensure compliance with release and change management activities required for successful deployment within the IT&D Change Management framework.
• Responsible for non-functional requirements for their Product
A proactive and experienced technology professional with experience of implementing a variety of technologies in an Agile technology department for a mid or large sized organisation. An active contributor and guide for development teams implementing solutions across a range of technology stacks including mobile apps, integration, web and billing.
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Experience in designing and delivering commercial software solutions
• Experience working in with Agile methods (e.g. SCRUM)
• Proven collaborative decision-making experience around technological solutions
• Experience managing commercial and technical stakeholders to deliver on a prioritised roadmap
• Experience leading development teams to deliver against commercial goals
What you’ll get in return
- £55,000 Basic DOE
- Green Travel Allowance
- Bonus at all levels
- Pension matched up to 7.5%
- 5 weeks annual leave with option to buy more
- Flexible working practices