£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 3 years' minimum experience in front-end web development, ideally with some exposure to UI/UX design frameworks
- Some experience in CSS3 and similar technologies and proficient in the technologies that support responsive web design and mobile first. Proficient in handling of cross browser and cross device issues
Experience of working directly with clients and other internal and external stakeholders – communication is key for this role!
As the successful Front-end UI Developer, you will be sat within their growing team of front and back-end developers and UI/UX Designers. Working closely with the other Front-end UI Developer, you’ll translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You’ll estimate development time and complexity of UI/UX designs and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
A household-name brand with an amazing development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + birthday off
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- High Street Retail Discount
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.