The experience we need.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- At least 3 years marketing experience
- Campaign management experience – briefing to implementation
- Excellent planning and organisational abilities
- Confident communicator – able to clearly communicate at all levels
- Pro-active self starter with a can-do attitude; uses initiative get things done
- Effective team leader
- Budget management experience
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in the delivery of the annual marketing plan to support business growth objectives
- Lead the implementation of the local marketing initiatives ensuring all activities deliver ROI
- Lead the implementation of the broader campaign calendar ensuring all activities deliver ROI
- Drive referrals by delivering more effective referrer marketing communications
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager Integration on integration activities
- Actively engage with finance and Ops to understand performance and Marketing activity impact
- Manage the marketing budget
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary paying up to £30k
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.