The experience we need.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- At least 5 years marketing experience with experience in marketing communications campaign management
- Analytical and commercial – able to make commercial decisions that will positively impact the bottom line
- Customer focused with experience of delivering insight based marketing programmes and communications
- Strong communication and presentation skills – able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Agile and flexible with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of challenging the status quo to drive change and influence others
- Budget management experience.
- Take ownership of the marketing integration process and work collaboratively with the brand and digital teams to ensure practices are smoothly integrated into their brands
- Lead the development and implementation of year one marketing plans for new acquisitions
- Work with the brand team to develop local marketing best practice
- Pro-actively engage the Operations, Integration teams and practices
- Work to understand the acquisition pipeline and align on branding approach
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary paying up to £40k
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.