The experience we need.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Solid technical understanding of website systems - experienced in using CMS
- Intermediate HTML knowledge
- Experience of writing website copy and achieving results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SEO
- Intermediate – advanced experience of using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and similar tools
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to report back to the business and recommend changes/ways of working
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a digital strategy for their brands
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with the day to day management of their websites implementing required content updates in the CMS
- Support in SEO best practice and optimisations to elevate local search results for all brands and practices
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting tools to monitor and evaluate digital (website and PPC) performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a content strategy that will deliver rich and engaging content to support all digital channels
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary paying up to £27k
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.