The experience we need.
- Experiencing of using a CMS and updating online content
- Extensive administrative experience
- Process driven and methodical
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational abilities
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written English
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Excellent time management and ability to manage a busy workload with multiple deadlines
- To be responsible for website copy clearance for the team and ensure all website content is up to date and compliant
- To be responsible for social media copy clearance for the team and ensure social media content is compliant and recorded in a dashboard.
- Using an online platform to help oversee local social media posts across our estate and report on return on investment.
- Following processes in place use the asset management system to ensure all digital content is reviewed and updated on schedule.
- To build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure page content is reviewed in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations to improve the digital approach to copy clearance.
- Manage the development and implementation of revised page content.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team in order to ensure compliance best practice is shared.
- Provide email and project updates on the status of clearance project.
- Engage with practice managers throughout the estate and update and train on digital projects, answering incoming queries.
A global leading healthcare company who provide a range of services wherever you are in the world.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary paying up to £20k
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Beth Collings a call.