The experience we need.
- Demonstrable experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, HTML5 and PHP
- Commercial experience developing open-source websites through WordPress or Drupal (both is would be ideal)
- An understanding of version control, i.e. Git
- Experience using Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Experienced in UX best practice
- Experience creating interactive wireframes, i.e. Axure, Adobe XD
As the successful UX Developer, you'll use your commercial experience to craft elegant code, design and UX, building open-source websites that increase CRO for a host of household brands.
This marketing agency offers modern and ambitious digital solutions to their impressive client base.
What you’ll get in return.
You will receive a salary of £28K - £40K DoE plus benefits package, as well as the chance to work in a fun team at a cutting-edge digital marketing agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.