This is an exciting opportunity to join an ecommerce fashion brand which is well established and extremely ambitious. Beyond their success, they're a really friendly and close-knit team.
The experience we need
- Demonstrable success in a senior digital role, preferably for an ecommerce brand, working hands-on with strategy and implementation
- Experience optimising online sales is hugely beneficial
- Strong analytical and planning skills, with first-class expertise in Google Analytics - preferably certified
- Proven track record of digital media planning and buying - executing ad campaigns through AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Google Shopping
- Experienced of CRO using web analytics tools such as Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz (or similar)
- Experience analysing and reporting on web traffic metrics
- Experience of SEO strategy and implementation.
As the successful Digital Strategist, you'll take an analytical approach to lead on CRO and online sale optimisation through audience mapping, media planning and buying, paid social, SEO, etc.
This is a really exciting ecommerce brand that has an established global customer base both online and through globally iconic retailers but is ambitious to expand and grow further.
What you’ll get in return
You'll receive a fantastic salary of £45-60k DoE, plus the opportunity to play a major part in a really exciting project alongside a passionate team.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.