The experience we need.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a designer working on packaging, branding, brand identity, print and other relevant work. (Not every box needs to be ticked, but a varied portfolio is required)
- A designer with work full of personality, creativity and attention to detail
- The desire & capability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects in different sectors
- The confidence and ability to work collaboratively in a team of 15 designers
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
As a mid-weight designer in this design agency, you will work very closely with the design team around you, as you all tackle a variety of projects and briefs. In a team of 15, varying from Design Directors to Junior Designers, you will work in a relatively “flat-structure” as the whole team works alongside each other to perfectly fulfil their varied clients desires. One morning you might be designing the packaging for a premium booze brand, and another afternoon you will be working on the brand identity or illustration for a book design. This is an excellent opportunity to not only further develop your already established skills, but learn and improve in many different areas!
This ever growing and ambitious design agency have brilliant relationships with their long-standing clients who continue to give them work, whilst also being in the privileged (yet well deserved) position of always getting new work through the door, so the work flow keeps coming and it remains diverse and exciting! Master of all trades, they purposefully don’t pigeon-hole themselves into a single speciality, as they like to constantly adapt to new briefs, cultures and opportunities. As well as being in a great location and producing great work, they have a real sought-after culture and they are looking for someone to slot in and become part of it.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £30-35K
- 20 days holiday allowance + 2 week Christmas shut down
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a “family feel” team
- Vitality health care
- Weekly (and paid for) team lunches, cooked by a chef in the studio kitchen
- All expenses paid thanksgiving and Christmas parties
- All the tea, coffee and biscuits you can consume
- A beautiful location, surrounded by a park and the canals
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.