The experience we need.
- Experience taking ownership of and delivering your own projects, as a Project or Account Manager
- Experience working closely with designers and giving and receiving creative briefs
- Experience being the point of contact for your clients and representing your agency
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- A broad, yet solid understanding of a range of creative design processes
- Administrative & financially astute
- Basic knowledge of InDesign is a bonus
This is a majorly exciting opportunity for a client facing Project / Account Manager who has experience taking ownership of projects and delivering them. In this tailor-made role, you will work closely with a tight-knit Project Management team around you, as well as being in constant communication with the talented design and strategic teams and of course, the clients. You will get to work on a vastly diverse set of projects, from brand identity for children’s literature, to the packaging design for global, premium booze brands. As well as your excellent “client services personality” being called upon regularly, your organisational and administrative capabilities will be equally as utilised, as you budget, forecast, schedule, invoice and organise projects, making you an irreplaceable and integral Project Manager in this family like team.
This ever growing and ambitious design agency have brilliant relationships with their long-standing clients who continue to give them work, whilst also being in the privileged (yet well deserved) position of always getting new work through the door, so the work flow keeps coming and it remains diverse and exciting! Master of all trades, they purposefully don’t pigeon-hole themselves into a single speciality, as they like to constantly adapt to new briefs, cultures and opportunities. As well as being in a great location and producing great work, they have a real sought-after culture and they are looking for someone to slot in and become part of it.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £30K-£35K. There is an option for a lower salary for a slightly more junior superstar
- The chance to work with some fantastic brands and broaden your range of expertise
- Training, development and progression opportunities
- Brilliant benefits package
- Frequent social events
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of London, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do and have fun whilst they do it
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Sam Kacher a call.