The experience we need.
- 1 year on Mac based design software and Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Photography experience a bonus
- Creative flair across a range of media
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
The successful designer will join a team of 5 and get stuck in a complete range of design tasks including design for packaging, print, online, photography and image editing and artworking. No one day will be the same as the last! There is a huge variety within this position and you'll learn a huge amount.
- Creation and development of new products within the gifting sector
- Photography and editing of product images
- Design and artwork for products
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Design for gifting packages
This is a family business who have been operating for nearly 40 years. They are experts within production of gifts and hampers, supplying products to the biggest UK retailers. They develop the concepts, design and role out the finished products to retailers both large and small.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £18-23k
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.