£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holiday, birthday off, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, retail discount
23 days ago
The experience we need.
- 2-3 years' commercial experience, working in a similar insight role for a research, advertising or creative agency or in-house in a market research / insight team
- Experience in delivering insight driven projects from start to finish; creating (scripting) surveys and questionnaires, uploading results into excel, analysing results and producing presentations for campaign evaluation
- Logistical skills with some experience in managing insight / reporting tools - preferably TGI, Nielsen, AD Dynamics, Questback or similar
Experience of presenting findings to clients and other internal and external stakeholders is also an important part of the role, so solid communication skills are also key for this role!
This Insight Executive role, will be responsible for providing customer-driven research, insight and data for commercial teams across print and digital, to support the team's brand strategy. You'll manage the insight process through, from taking an initial brief, to questionnaire / survey writing, design and presenting. The insight will cover both quantitative and qualitative projects, via on line panels, internal databases and social media.
A household-name brand with a collaborative team of insight experts, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends and if you want to work with an incredible portfolio of big brands.
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Christmas shutdown + birthday off
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- High Street Retail Discount
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.