We are looking for a Web Applications Lead Software Engineer to join our clients Digital organisation, working within one of our build teams to further evolve both new and existing products. You’ll sustain a culture of continuous improvement from a process and technical perspective, ensuring good software engineering practices are adhered to and helping to determine future practices and standards. You will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of software engineers.
Were particularly interested in:
- Lead software engineers who are hands on.
- Strong C# MVC framework Web Applications skills.
- Engineers with an agile way of thinking and a proven track record of developing and delivering great stuff on a frequent basis.
- Software engineers that aren’t afraid to fail whilst also wanting to celebrate success.
- Modern software engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- Source Code Management (GIT).
- Consuming web services.
- Software engineers who continue to further enhance their skills through both self-directed learning and provided training tools.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Performing analysis, development and delivery of high quality web applications using Web development technologies (C# MVC).
- Delivering features and improvements to existing products.
- Exploring and shaping a new product or feature during its discovery phase with a view to establishing it as a key part of the product suite in the future.
- Working with our software architecture team to contribute towards the improvement of coding standards and technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
- Providing technical expertise and collaborating with our teams across the Globe.
- Fostering team spirit and collaboration.
- Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for our customers.
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 29 Days holiday allowance plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some products, plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
If this sounds of interest, then please press apply.