The experience we need.
- Must have a portfolio consisting of top-quality design work for FMCG / retail brands
- Possess a strong strategic understanding of branding and how brands work
- Must be happy to have open conversations with clients and attend briefings when needed
- Experience working in a creative agency
- Experience supporting more junior members of a design team
This is a fantastic opportunity to come in to this agency as a Senior Designer and be an integral member of the creative team. You will get to work with some major and exciting brands and produce top quality work for them. As a Senior Designer in this agency, you will also have the opportunity to work with some more ethical and local brands, who this agency works closely with to get their brand out into the world! As a Senior Designer, you will work closely with the Creative Director to lead the collaborative and supportive design team forwards as they evolve and progress in this new, fresh and exciting period.
With an office in West London, as well as one in the North, this agency have been producing fantastic work for decades. Their client base speaks for itself, and the work they produce for them does even more so. Nothing is done without creativity, strategical thinking and industry know-how. With a restructure in their design team, this is a really exciting time to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary of £38-45K, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (rising to a maximum of 30 – one extra day a year after 2 full years)
- Company pension (3%/3%)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- This agency are owned by an umbrella company, which comes with a benefits portal, saving money on gym memberships and many other vouchers and discounts etc
- They also have a long standing partnership, with a payment agreement for certain health related costs